Categorized | Dubai, Hotel News

Armani Hotel Dubai is Hiring

Search Hotels

Check-in date

Check-out date

Armani Hotel Dubai, the first hotel to be opened under the Armani Hotels & Resorts portfolio, has launched a global recruitment drive to hire 600 hospitality professionals. The hotel is scheduled to open later this year.

The Armani Hotel Dubai, located in Burj Dubai – the tallest building in the world – occupies concourse to level 8 and levels 38 and 39 of the iconic tower.

The opening of the hotel this year will be followed by the launches of the Armani Hotels & Resorts in Milan, Marassi and Marrakech, and subsequently in key international destinations such as New York, Shanghai and London.

armani-hotels-dubaiMr Marc Dardenne, Chief Executive Officer, Emaar Hotels & Resorts and Emaar Hospitality Group, said, “The new recruits will be offered extensive training to align themselves with the overall operational philosophy of Armani Hotels.

We encourage individuals who consider themselves as potential Armani Hotels & Resorts brand ambassadors to log on to the website and register http://www.armanihotels.com/careers/ .”

The recruitment drive is expected to cover 16 countries to ensure that the hotel is serviced by a truly cosmopolitan team. This is to complement the truly very international demographic profile of Dubai and that of Burj Dubai visitors.

Personally designed by Giorgio Armani, the hotel will offer 160 luxuriously guestrooms and suites. Catering to the multicultural nature of the city, the hotel’s food and beverage offering will include a varied selection ranging from Japanese to Indian, Mediterranean and authentic Italian.

Armani Hotel Dubai will offer Armani/Events, featuring a 30,000 sq ft of conference and banqueting facilities – the Armani/Ballroom; and the Armani/Pavilion, a spacious outdoor area for up to 350 guests.

The hotel also will bring to the Middle East several firsts including the region’s first Armani/Privé – a hip and upmarket night club; the world’s first in-hotel Armani/Spa; the Armani/Dolci, a chocolates and sweets store; an Armani/Fiori, a floral shop; and an Armani/Galleria.

In addition to the Armani Hotel, Burj Dubai features the Armani Residences Dubai – exclusive serviced residences designed personally by Giorgio Armani.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

33 Responses to “Armani Hotel Dubai is Hiring”

1. I’ll be waiting for your opening Armani hotel. It will be an honor to be a part of your team& business future success.

KAREN “KIM” PISON-
    Bachelor of Science in Tourism-

2. Bobby Sandez Zulkarnain says:

I’m interested to join with your hotel.I would like to apply if any vacancy for Assistant Executive Housekeeper,because I have a lot of experiences in Housekeeping Department.At this moment I’m still working at The Park Lane Hotel Jakarta – Indonesia since on September 2008 as an Assistant Executive Housekeeper If you are interested, could you please your email address to my mail. So, I will send my resume to your Human Resources Department.

Best regards,

BOBBY SANDEZ ZULKARNAIN

3. Liezel says:

I wanna ask how to apply in this Hotel

4. Usep Nashruka Tuthfah says:

I would like to apply to armani hotel dubai,Im Sushi chef in Karma kafe restauran souk bahar dubai,biside the dubai mall.plese mail me to my email address,Ill send you resume to your RH.thanks

Best regards,

USEP NASHRUKA TUTHFAH

5. Ronan Galang says:

how apply to armani hotel dubai

6. marley says:

how to apply through this hotel im interested im a chef

7. The Burj Dubai is an amazing structure at 818 metres tall. It will have its grand opening on 1st December this year.

8. kenny Jermyn says:

I really wish to be part of your team. It will be my honor to work in Armani Hotel and Resort. Currently I am working in a four star hotel at Indonesia as a bartender. I wish to work in a seven star hotel to gain more experience. If i have the chance to be part of your team, i will try my very best to work towards success for your company. thank you very much.

9. king abdula says:

Dubai is fantastic. I love the architecture of the city.

10. brigitte says:

hi,,papano mag apply dito sa armani hotel..?

11. brigitte says:

i really hope maka apply ako dito sa armani hotel..

12. jennifer says:

can plz let me knw if their any vancy in your esteem

compay in HR asst Admin asst or events

13. julius ella says:

how can i apply in armani hotel…im a graduate o fHotel and restaurant mgt.

14. tes says:

How to apply here in Armani hotel, my previous work is secretary.

15. jingle santillan says:

how can i apply here in armani hotel my previous work is cashier cum waitress in japanese restaurant.

16. jonathan julian says:

hi there i wanna part of these team, i have 11yrs experince working overseas and several 5 stars hotels, basic knowledge bartendering,room service,and all types of food and beverages service,pls dont hesitate to email me at jonymacau@yahoo.com for your details

17. jocel fernandez says:

How can I apply to Armani Hotel?coz,im very interested to work in your hotel/resort..is there any vacancy?if there is please email me so that i could send my resume.thank you..

18. _good day,kefik!i wanna know how to apply or to be part of this company?im a double degree graduate in tourism and hrm…i worked at collina verde hotel at beirut before and now currently working in an airline in the philippines…i wanna be a part of it to impart my knowledge and experiences to the benifits of the company and to grow as a person as will better than i am now_

19. MARIDEL LORETIZO says:

i am very much interested to be part of your team if given the chance to prove my worth. in almost 7 years of experience in hotel being rounds in diferent department il assure you and your company that i can be one of the asset to your prestigious institution.

you may contact me at telephone numbers 034-434-2704 or in mobile # 0908-2367847 or email me at lady_del319@yahoo.com at your most convenient time.

thnak you. more power

20. josphat says:

I want to be part of the team working with i the hotel i have worked with Atlantis The palm as a Bell boy hw can apply?

21. maricel cabatan says:

,i want to join in your group…. pls send me info how to apply there via email….

22. martin says:

how could i apply in your company?im interested and i want to work with you..plss leave a message in my e.mail..thanks…hope for your response

23. rosebell says:

how can i apply in armani hotel…im a graduate of Hotel and restaurant mgt.

24. rvanessa says:

i am very much interested and looking forward of this once in a lifetime oppoturnity… to be part of your team.

25. Gina Madara says:

hi,im willing to work in your company as a waitress..i have 8 yrs experience (from Maki Japanese restaurant kuwait). How can i apply..? Thanks..!

26. Gina Madara says:

im willing to work in your company,how can i apply..? thanks..!

27. Gina Madara says:

im willing to work in your company as a waitress (japanese restaurant),i have 8 yrs experience (from maki Japanese restaurant Kuwait). how can i apply..? Thanks..!

28. Gina Madara says:

hi..! im interested to join in your company..i have 8 years experience to work as a waitress in a Japanese restaurant (Maki Japaneses Rest,Kuwait). If you willing to hire me,pls e mail me..Thanks…!

29. Joseph Ecita says:

I’m from the Philippines, i used to work in 3 star hotel as a receptionist and maintenance supervisor and also in a restaurant as a waiter, cashier, bar tender and a food attendant. Most of our customers are foreigner. Im very interested to apply in your company. May i know where to apply and how? Thank you.

30. Felix Naparota says:

I proud to be part of ARMANI Family, I am 15years housekeeping experience at Makati Shangri la philippines from Public Area. Room Attendant,Service Leader,Now Im working as ahousekeeping Leadman alsuwaidi services jubail ksa at Present,
    I would like to apply any position,I am phisically fit i will do all my best shre my experience on how to handle the guest care in touch, as a best assets i take ownership to maintain in all soroundings and the very best i can do in all housekeeping operations.and i am willing to rigid training in ARMANI standard.procedures,and most especially to take care all housekeeping equipment to porolong life span.inveronmental procedures also i aplied. to minimized company budget,daily monitor status of lenin, all rooms….thank you so much!GOD BLESS ARMANI FAMILY

31. ramchandra panday says:

I am from the nepal i used to work in 5 star hotel as a waiter cashier .most of our guest are foreigner iam very intrested to apply in your company .may i know where to apply and how can i apply?

32. just contact my #.09072520869

33. Landexc says:

it will be an honor for me to be part of your company. working with you will be like taking care of a baby and see them grow and be success.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks