The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong has launched a Lucky 8 package. In Chinese culture, the number 8 signifies luck, prosperity and wealth. No mere coincidence, then, that this year’s Olympic Games in Beijing are scheduled to open on 8 August 2008 at 8:08:08 p.m.
The Lucky 8 package is available only during the month of August and remains valid for every weekend beginning 8 Aug 2008. Priced at HK$8,888 per room for double occupancy, the Lucky 8 package includes:
• Two-night accommodation in a luxurious L600 Superior room
• Welcome bottle of chilled champagne
• Complimentary consumption of mini-bar food and beverage
• Daily breakfast buffet for two at MO Bar
• A 60-minute massage for two at The Oriental Spa
• A manicure and pedicure treatment for two
• Complimentary use of The Oriental Spa’s spectacular heat and water experience, 18-metre indoor heated swimming pool and state-of-the-art fitness studio
• Complimentary group yoga and group pilates classes
• Late check-out until 4 p.m.
The Lucky 8 package is subject to availability and is based on double occupancy and a stay of two consecutive nights. It is only available during the month of August and remains valid for every weekend beginning 8 Aug 2008. Rates are inclusive of service charge.
Superbly located in the heart of Central, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong offers 113 rooms and suites, providing some of the largest average room sizes of any hotel in Hong Kong. In every room are multiple LCD televisions and other advanced home-entertainment technologies. The hotel also features distinct and innovative dining concepts with its signature Amber restaurant and iconic MO Bar.
The 2,300-square metres Oriental Spa, located on two floors of the hotel, features a state-of-the-art fitness centre, an indoor heated swimming pool in addition to pilates and yoga studios. In separate male and female areas, guests can enjoy the Experience Showers, Ice Fountains, Vitality Pool and Tepedarium Chairs. Women can also relax in Laconium, Rasul and Amethyst Crystal steam rooms, whilst men can relax in a Hamam, Tropical Rain and Dry sauna.