Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts has launched a “Signature Stages” package at five Shangri-La hotel locations – Chengdu, Guangzhou, Xian, Suzhou and Chiang Mai. The package includes:
– Auditorium rental from 8 a.m. until noon, or from 1 to 5 p.m.
– Use of LCD projector, screen and built-in audio and visual equipment
– Dedicated on-site technician throughout the event Complimentary flower arrangement for the podium, head table and VIP corsage
– Complimentary bottled mineral water
– Stationery arrangement at every seat
– One coffee break with coffee and tea service throughout the function
As well, meeting planners with a minimum of 50 participants or more booked for the auditorium, will receive additional benefits, valid from 1 April until 30 June 2008:
– Complimentary sound recording of the programme
– Complimentary hotel photographer service
– Gift certificate of lunch or dinner for two for the event organiser
– Coffee break menu with an additional choice of food item
Auditoriums at the respective hotels are among the newest such facilities in their cities and offer high-tech audio and visual equipment: projectors and screens for multi-media presentations and displays; computer power point connections including internet access at every seat; and 32 inches and larger plasma televisions. Simultaneous interpretation facilities are available in Xian and Guangzhou.
All the auditoriums offer large spaces ranging from 209 to 312 square metres, with built-in seats and desks, and some with removable or extended table-tops, which can comfortably accommodate between 87 and 120 people. The auditorium at Shangri-La Hotel, Guangzhou also provides wheelchair access to the venue and onto the stage, and has two adjoining function rooms that can be set up as a pre-event cocktail or waiting room.