The love of cuisine, wine, indigenous cultures have inspired unforgettable moments and created memories that last a lifetime. The hotels and resorts of The Luxury Collection evoke similar emotions
and have created Epicurean Expeditions to unlock the world’s most enriching experiences.
Guests of Sheraton Grande Laguna, A Luxury Collection Resort, Phuket are invited to explore the heart of indigenous cuisine in Thailand. The resort has created an Epicurean Expedition for its guests working closely with its Thai Executive Sous Chef, Nathee to discover the local favours of Phuket, which is especially renowned for two specialties: seafood and spices.
The Epicurean Expedition includes:
• One of the beautifully appointed rooms or exclusive villas
• Daily breakfast for two guests
• A Thai set dinner, prepared by Chef Nathee for two guests on one evening
• Welcome Thai Tapas gift in your room
• Chef Nathee’s own recipes for some signature Thai dishes
• 4pm late check out based upon availability
• Welcome drink & fruit platter
• Use of the 24 hour fitness centre
From USD 265+++ per room per night* For further information and to make a reservation please visit
luxurycollection.com/phuket call the hotel directly on +66 76324 101 or email email@example.com and mention ‘Epicurean Expedition’.