It is the major gathering of the industry in Canada, and is modeled after the ISPA (International Spa Association) event. Many of the same speakers will be at the Canadian Spa Industry Conference and tradeshow. April 6 – 8, 2008.
1. The majority of trade shows provide no opportunity for networking and socializing between peers; we provide a number of targeted networking events which are a very valuable opportunity to connect with the key movers and shakers in our industry in a relaxed, social setting.
2. Owners Forum and the high level of business education delivered by world-class speakers are designed for your success; they provide tools you can use to differentiate yourself from the competition.
3. Topics like: Staff and HR Strategies, Safety and Quality Assurance, Sustainability, Spa Research-How to make it work it for your spa, Media and Marketing- How to raise your profile.
4. Connections provides an intimate setting, with key people in the industry including many of the owners/operators of the most recognized spas, resorts and suppliers in Canada and the US.
5. Special functions; Community Welcome & Cocktail, Connections Breakfast, Afternoon Tea on the Trade Floor and Exhibitors Feast give you the opportunity to see the newest and best product, service and treatment innovations offered by suppliers, new products “LipoLaser, recently approved by Health Canada”; “AcuLifting anti-aging and rejuvenating treatment protocol “.
6. Wellness Rooms give exhibitors the opportunity to deliver services using their products to clients in a one-on-one “mini-spa” atmosphere, imitating the experience of a “real, live” spa treatment.
Out of Town Guests:
The hotel has rooms available at the special price of $210 per night for our delegates. Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, 604 689 9333 just mention Leading Spas of Canada, Canadian Spa Conference to get that rate.
Air Canada is the official airline of Connections and offers reduced convention fares. For any fare/ticketing type questions, you or your travel agent may call Air Canada Convention Reservations at 1-800-361-7585 and quote Promotion Code 4X8YYN41. By ensuring that the convention number appears on your ticket, not only will you be getting great fares, you will be supporting the organization. Reduced fares ALSO apply to reservations booked directly on the internet. Enter the code in the promo code box when booking online.
Call 1 800 704 6393 or register online
See you there!
Dawn Hueston, Executive Director
Leading Spas of Canada