Our Southern Hospitality would make Carrie proud! We’ve fashioned a Sex and the City affair in the heart of Texas at The Legendary Driskill Hotel. You and your gal pals will marvel at the luxurious experience we have in store! Award-winning Executive Pastry Chef Tony Sansalone prepares cupcakes every woman craves; you’ll satisfy your sweet tooth and kick off your visit toasting a glass of champagne.
Next stop, Neiman Marcus Austin at The Domain where you have a choice of the following: private luncheon featuring a fashion presentation of the latest trends or makeovers at the Beauty Bar with wine and cheese or lunch and an afternoon of shopping with a personal stylist!
After your Neiman Marcus visit, you’ll be ready to hit the town! Fortunately, you won’t have to walk far in your stilettos, as The Driskill Bar is the scene to be seen in Austin, where chances are you’ll rub elbows with celebrities or entertainers while sipping Cosmopolitans. Conveniently located on famed Sixth Street, you can dance the night away and catch up with your girlfriends about the latest gossip!
What lady wouldn’t like the summer of leisure to end by slipping her feet into luxury?!?! Book this package and each guest’s name will be entered into a drawing to win a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes from the fall line, up to a $600 value, courtesy of Neiman Marcus Austin. Drawing will be held September 1, 2010.
Package is subject to availability, May 27th through August 31st.
Carrie On to The Driskill Hotel Package
• One Night Visit in Luxury Accommodations at The Driskill Hotel
• Cupcakes from award-winning Executive Pastry Chef Tony Sansalone at 1886 Café & Bakery and a glass of champagne on arrival, one each per person
• Sip on Cosmopolitans as you enjoy the scene at The Driskill Bar, one per person
• Neiman Marcus Austin Experience, choice of: private luncheon featuring a fashion presentation of the latest trends or makeovers at the Beauty Bar with wine and cheese or lunch and an afternoon of shopping with a personal stylists
• Each guest’s name entered into a drawing to win a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes from the fall line, up to a $600 value, courtesy of Neiman Marcus Austin, drawing to be held September 1, 2010
The 189-room Driskill Hotel was built in 1886 as the showplace of cattle baron Jessie Driskill. One of the oldest historic buildings in the state, The Driskill stands as a landmark of Texas hospitality. Over the years, The Driskill has hosted inaugural balls for many Texas Governors and lavish events for international dignitaries. It was a favorite of President Lyndon Johnson who held many election night events at The Driskill and where he took the future Lady Bird Johnson on their first date.
The hotel features a Historic Wing with soaring ceilings, elaborate woodwork and balconies and a Traditional Wing that was built in 1929 featuring art deco design elements that capture the vibrant colors of the Texas Hill Country. Guests can dine at the five-star Driskill Grill that is consistently rated among the best restaurants in the state or choose from 1886 Café and Bakery featuring all day dining and savory pastries. The hotel also offers more than 18,000 square feet of meeting space, a fitness studio and massage treatments rooms. The legendary hotel is situated at the epicenter of Austin’s business and entertainment districts at the corner of 6th and Brazos Street and is conveniently located near the capitol building and convention center.