DolphinGroupTravel.com is a luxury – travel consulting firm specializing in exotic vacations to Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula. They are located in the U.S. and in Playa del Carmen Mexico.
Through years of relationship building, they have forged strong ties with leaders in the upscale travel industry located in Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, and throughout the Mayan Riviera. The Dolphin Group is staffed with English and Spanish speaking consultants, who have all lived in the Mayan Riviera.
They are a full time Escape Planner – A personal assistant – who can reserve property, arrange air and ground transportation, and handle any and all special requests. The Dolphin Group can provide on site concierge services, a local host who can handle all arrangements before you arrive, from stocking the refrigerator, to chilling the champagne.
Areas of Service:
Limousine – Airport Transfers
First Class Ticketing – Private Jet / Helicopter Charter
Waterfront Luxury Villas
Staffing – Maid, Nanny, Cook, Groundskeeper, Security
24 Hour Concierge / Travel Coordinator
World Class Fishing and Golf
Why Travel with The Dolphin Group?
· Personal Travel Advisors – highly specialized and experienced team of Travel Specialists will assist you throughout each step of the planning process — from the first stage of researching your destination to your return home.
· Elite Properties, Exotic Activities, and Destinations – The Dolphin Group personally reviews and selects all offerings to bring you the very best.
· Excellent Relationships – The Dolphin Group is highly respected by their real estate and air partners, and they in turn extend VIP treatment to their travelers.
· Customer Support Through Out Your Trip – they continue to provide support during your trip and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with last minute arrangements.
· Help with Things Outside Your Control – While no one wants to think about it, everyone knows the unexpected can happen on vacation – missed connections, late arrivals, lost luggage. They take care of bumps in logistics so you can get back to enjoying your trip. And if a personal emergency or severe weather problem should occur, they will do everything in their power to bring you home quickly and safely.