The Hotel Panorama by Rhombus has launched a summer promotion offering travellers to Hong Kong the chance to stay in a Platinum Room for 2 nights and get the 3rd night for free.
Running until August 31, 2009 (based on availability); travellers can stay in a Platinum or Family Room for just HK$1988. This 3 night stay also comes with an array of benefits:
– Access to Rhombus Club Executive Lounge where guests can enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast, evening cocktails & hors d’oeuvres, all-day tea & coffee and wireless internet access
– Private check-in and check-out
– Welcome tea upon arrival
– Complimentary pressing of either one dress or suit upon arrival
– Complimentary shoeshine service
– Turn down service
– Complimentary local calls
– Complimentary in-room broadband service
– Complimentary laundry; limited to 3 pieces per day, per room (dry cleaning is not included)
Located in the heart of Tsimshatsui and only an 1- minute walk from Tsimshatsui MTR station, Hotel Panorama is within walking distance to shopping centres, boutiques, museums, restaurants, bars and entertainment centres.
The prime location allows guests to access all parts of Hong Kong via Mass Transit Railway (MTR), Airport Express, Buses, Taxis and Ferries.