Between 1st May and 31st August 2008, The Langham, Hong Kong is offering a “Summer Grand Deal” with rates starting from HK$2,150 per night. The offer includes one night accommodation in either the newly renovated Grand Room or award-winning Langham Suite, daily buffet breakfast at L’Eclipse restaurant and complimentary in-room broadband connection.
Langham’s Summer Grand Deal is available in the following room types:
– Timeless, luxurious furnishings are complemented with cutting edge technology and facilities including IP phone with dual lines and 37’ flat screen TV, the Grand Room is available at HK$2,150 per room per night
– At HK$2,350 per room per night, the Grand Langham Room features a large spa-feel bathroom with shutter windows leading to the living area, 37” plasma TV, DVD player, i-Home audio system and an IP phone with dual lines.
– Complete with the Langham’s signature “blissful bed”, the Langham Suite includes a spacious living area and a separate bathroom with Jacuzzi.
During the promotion period, not only will guests enjoy full complimentary Langham Hotel Club benefits for just HK$3,000 per room per night at a minimum two night stay, but also a round trip limousine service to and from the airport.
At a special daily supplement of HK$300 during the Summer Grand Deal promotion, guests booking either the Grand Room or the Grand Langham Room can enjoy the privacy and services at The Langham Hotel Club which includes:
– Personalized check-in and check-out in the Club Lounge
– Daily breakfast in the Club Lounge
– Afternoon tea, evening cocktails, a variety of hors d’oeuvres and selected wines and spirits
– In-room broadband access and use of computers with broadband and wireless broadband connection in the Club Lounge
– Access to the 24-hour Health Club
– Two hours complimentary use of the Victoria Meeting Room (per room per stay)
– Free local telephone calls
– A daily personal laundry allowance of HK$400
The Langham recently updated the style and sophistication of all of its Grand Rooms. The renovation includes a total redesign of room layouts; plush new furniture; ornate, spa-influenced bathrooms; and the addition of state-of the-art technology. Additionally, the redesign infuses many contemporary design themes, including silk draperies, throw pillows and Chinese gold leaf artwork.
Conveniently located in Kowloon’s Business District, the hotel is just steps from Hong Kong’s famous Star Ferry and Mass Transit Railway Station, a 10-minute walk from the Railway Station and a 40-minute drive from Chek Lap Kok Airport.
Rates above are subject to 10% service charge and applicable government tax, and are 10% commissionable to Travel Agents.