The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London has started taking reservations for the ultimate traditional London Christmas for their “Christmas Extravaganza” experience which includes priority arrangements at Harrods ‘Christmas Grotto’, the Royal Albert Hall’s ‘Christmas Carols by Candlelight Concert’, ‘Winter Wonderland Ice-skating’ in glorious Hyde Park, and a helpful gift collection and wrapping service.
Enjoy the festive season in one of the most spectacular buildings of the Victorian era, for a time-honoured English Christmas with all the trimmings, unparalleled warmth, hospitality and service. Furthermore, the hotel’s concierge has created seamless arrangements to some of the most popular traditional Christmas festivities in the area.
Priced from GBP 2525, the ‘Christmas Extravaganza’ programme includes:
– Accommodation for a family of four over three nights in two deluxe inter-connecting rooms, adorned with individual Christmas stockings, festive decorations, a bijou Christmas tree, and festive goodies at turn-down every evening
– Full English Breakfast at a family table in The Park restaurant every morning
– A Golden Pass to the Harrods Children’s Christmas Grotto between at 12.30 or 1pm on Christmas Eve
– Access to the Mandarin Oriental box at the Royal Albert Hall for the Raymond Gubbay ‘Christmas Carols by Candlelight’ concert at 7pm on Christmas Eve
– Christmas Day Lunch in The Park with a special appearance from Father Christmas and gifts for the children
– A family pass to London’s largest outdoor ice skating rink at the magical Winter Wonderland in adjacent Hyde Park
– Complimentary porter gift collection for Christmas gifts from nearby Harrods, Harvey Nichols and the surrounding luxury boutiques of Knightsbridge
Prices are based on 2 inter-connecting rooms for a 3 night stay arriving 24 December 2008, for 2 adults and 2 children (0-12 years only) including a guaranteed early check-in at 9am and late check out to 4pm. This package is subject to availability excludes 17.5% VAT and 5% discretionary service charge. Bookings must be made two weeks prior to arrival.