The Mandarin Oriental Singapore has launched a Gourmet Experience room promotion.
With rates from Sin$719 per night for a Premier Harbour room with panoramic views of the city skyline, or Sin$919 for a newly renovated Mandarin Grand room, the Singapore Gourmet Experience package includes:
• Deluxe accommodation with a bottle of champagne upon arrival
• Daily American buffet breakfast at MELT~ The World Café
• A set lunch for two with one bottle of wine at award-winning Cantonese restaurant Cherry Garden
• A set dinner for two with one bottle of champagne at Dolce Vita Italian restaurant located next to the hotel’s landscaped pool
• A traditional English Afternoon Tea at Axis Bar and Lounge
• 20% discount off à la carte spa treatments at The Oriental Spa
• One Signature Gourmet Experience. Guests may choose from: a cultural tour of the city’s unique Peranakan history and lifestyle with a sampling of Nonya delicacies; a dinner and tour of the local Pasar Malam Night Market; breakfast at the Singapore Zoo with the opportunity to get up close and personal with the animals; or High Tea as part of an Imperial Cheng Ho cruise that explores neighbouring islands.
The Singapore Hotel Gourmet Experience package requires a minimum two night stay, and is available until 30 December 2009. Rates quoted above are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.